Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My flying bird.

I thought that for my own animation, I wanted to make sure I fully understood the concept enough to create something from scratch. I decided I wanted to have my hands open and then a bird fly out. I wasn't so sure where I was going to go from there. I know I wanted the bird to write words at the end, so in between I need to create some more motion. Perhaps I will have it swoop up, and then down through a field of sunflowers. I need to make sure I move the flowers, instead of the bird, because it is staying in the stage for the most part. I think the most difficult part of this will be keyframing everything to make images appear when I want them, and the disappear when I don't. For example, I may want the bird to go back into my hands at the very end of the animation. We shall see!

No comments:

Post a Comment