Tuesday, November 29, 2011

HTML Coding

In middle school I had learned the basics of HTML coding, and for some reason they have always stuck with me. I was always fascinated at how much you could control the web pages with hexadecimals, and still am today. I hope to make my web page something easily navigational, but with a interesting theme. I say theme purposefully because I want all of the images, colors, and layouts to be unified throughout my website. This being said, I want a simple colorful background, with an interesting banner that I will probably hand-draw, scan and import. I know I want a sidebar for navigation, to draw the viewers eye central instead of downward. As for colors, I want a teal, yellow, crimson and cream palate, as this is present in most of my artwork. I will, of course, use this opportunity to compile all of my different mediums to showcase all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment