Thursday, October 20, 2011

Batch Image Project

Initially, I thought of this project as another challenge for me to abstract the face. However, after a few trials, I realized I did not want to simplify the face into something as boring as line and movement (although this is usually never boring, it was becoming somewhat predictable for me). So, I decided to focus instead on the composition of all of the photographs together. I decided that blocks of color would help bring out the different backgrounds and object orientation of each photo. I also wanted to make them very grainy to help make them somewhat more digitized, as this is something i often struggle with.

I did not run into very many obstacles in this project, other than in the adobe bridge aspect. For whatever reason, I could not seem to create one folder with all of my batch images there. Next time, I will make sure to go slow enough that I remember where I put my folders and name them appropriately. I also wish I had made my slideshow more interactive with my pictures because presentation can either ruin or make a project sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment